Information Required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code and Section 2051.202, Texas Government Code
Click here for information about the District as required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code, created by Senate Bill 2 (also known as the Texas Property Tax Reform and Transparency Act of 2019) and as required by Texas Government Code 2051.202.
- Landowner’s Bill of Rights and Condemnation Procedures
- Annual Financial Report
- Rate Order
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Energy Consumption Reports
- Lambright Tree Service – Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Lambright Tree Service – Conflict of Interest Statement
- Jim Spitzmiller – Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Jim Spitzmiller – Conflict of Interest Statement
- Stormwater Management Program – Annual Reports
- Stormwater Management Program – Public Education
Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at Noon
The Board generally meets on the first Tuesday of each month at noon at 1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500, Houston, Texas.
The meeting may be accessed by members of the public for observation purposes via telephone at 1-877-304-9269 and the access code is 826495#.