Name of District
Montgomery County Municipal Utility District No. 94
Name and Term of Office for Each Board Member
Eric Lugger, President (Term Expires: May 2024)
John Kessler, Vice President (Term Expires: May 2024)
Roger Olsen, Secretary/Records Management Officer (Term Expires: May 2026)
Rachel Lambright, Asst. Secretary (Term Expires: May 2026)
Jerry Rueschhoff, Asst. Secretary (Term Expires: May 2026)
Contact Information for Main Office of District (Mailing and Physical Address, and Phone Number)
c/o Schwartz, Page & Harding, L.L.P.
1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2400
Houston, Texas 77056
Official Contact Information for Each Board Member
The Board of Directors may be reached at email@example.com or at the Main Office.
If Applicable, Name of the General Manager
The Name of the Person Representing the Operator, Including a Mailing Address and Telephone Number
29826 Kingbird Dr, Tomball, TX 77377
The Name of the Person Representing the Tax Assessor/Collector, Including Mailing Address and Telephone Number
Assessments of the Southwest
5 Oaktree St, Friendswood, TX 77546
The Rate of the Ad Valorem Tax
Our overall tax rate for 2022 is $0.74 per $100 of valuation. This overall rate is broken down into two components shown below:
Debt Service Rate
$0.505 per $100 of valuation.
The Debt Service Rate is used to repay bonds sold to fund infrastructure and other things for which we are allowed to sell bonds.
Maintenance & Operations
$0.235 per $100 of valuation.
The Maintenance & Operations Rate is used to pay for routine maintenance and operation of the District and its facilities.
If Applicable, the Sales and Use Tax Rate
Any Tax Rate Hearing Notice
Location and Schedule of Meeting of the District
Monthly on the first Tuesday of each month at noon at 1300 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 2500, Houston, Texas 77056.
Right to Request a Designation of a Meeting Location Within the District
Residents of the District have the right to request the designation of a meeting location within the District under Section 49.062 Water Code. A description of this process can be found at https://www.tceq.texas.gov/waterdistricts/districts.html
Each Meeting Notice and Minutes of Meetings for the Current Year and the Preceding 12 Months
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner’s Bill of Rights
Information regarding the Landowner’s Bill of Rights can be found on the Texas Attorney General’s website.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
Directors elections are held on even years on the first Saturday in May.
The next election for the District will be held on May 4, 2024.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- Last day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2024.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 4, 2024 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20, 2024.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Elecciones de la Junta Directiva
La próxima elección de directores está programada para el sábado 4 de mayo de 2024. El Distrito anticipa celebrar un contrato con el Condado de Fort Bend para la conducción de la elección y para utilizar los lugares de votación regulares del Condado para la elección. Las solicitudes para un lugar en la boleta de votación pueden presentarse desde el 17 de enero de 2024 hasta las 5:00 p.m. hora local del 16 de febrero de 2024. Para obtener información acerca de los requisitos para presentar la candidatura para una posición en la Junta, sírvase visitar el sitio web del candidato del Secretario de Estado de Texas en https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
Board of Directors Elections/Elecciones de la Junta Directiva
- 54.102 – https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/WA/htm/WA.54.htm#54.102
- 51.072 – https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/WA/htm/WA.51.htm#51.072
- 141.001 – https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/EL/htm/EL.141.htm
- Candidate Application on Texas Secretary of State website – https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- Texas Ethics Commission website – https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/forms/coh/scohfrm.php